Thursday, October 1, 2015

THE AFTER FUNERAL MEAL: SIZZLER

August 29, 2015

After Grandma's funeral we all met up at Sizzler. It was hard to find a large enough place that would take all of us. We know Grandma loved Sizzler so it all worked out for the best! I took a bunch of pics but I am sorry my camera was on the wrong setting and I couldn't figure it out!
My family: Mikell, Zach, Waylon, Boston and Remington. Ashley and Lytton.
                         Tracy, Kathy, Cindy, Scott, Jan, Dad, Mona and Johnny up front.
                                                         I love this little Remington!
 I love it how Boston loves Remington! They are always hugging. I wish Waylon wasn't so blurry!
                                                        My cute little Waylon
                                       Remington loves fruit! He is such a good little eater!
                                              Can't get enough of my 3 little guys!
                                                                    The Romig Table
                                  My mom sat with Steven. He refused to be in the picture!
                                          Brody and Jessica with their kids and Rick and Mary
                                                               The Gibson Table
                                                                       Debbie's Family, minus Jesscia

No comments:

Post a Comment