Thursday, October 15, 2015

LOGAN'S BABY BLESSING

September 13, 2015

LOGAN HENRY GIBSON was BLESSED today! Andy gave him the BLESSING and afterwards, they all went to the park for lunch. I felt so bad that I couldn't be there. I got so sick last night and was sick for two more days! I had Ashley take some pics for me and she did a great job!

LOGAN looked so cute! So happy that he is in our FAMILY!
The Gibson Family
                                                               The Robinson's
                                                                  Diane and Reed
                                                           Debbie, Dad and Mona
                                                         Beau, Jessica and Debbie
 Two cute Mommy's with their babies! Jessica and Beau and Morgan with Logan
Grandma Shirley with Baby Paisley!

No comments:

Post a Comment