Friday, October 16, 2015

CONFERENCE WEEKEND

October 3-4, 2015

This is my favorite time of year...I love GENERAL CONFERENCE! I love listening to the PROPHETS and APOSTLES! This time we got 3 new APOSTLES with the passing of Elder Packer, Elder Perry and Elder Scott.  I was so impressed with the new APOSTLES: Elder Rasband, Elder Stevenson, and Elder Renlund.

It was sometimes hard to hear every speaker at Conference when you have Grandkids running around but you can still feel a sweet spirit. I have since listened to all of the talks on my lunch break, or whenever I am in the car. I have thoroughly enjoyed every one of them. They have made me want to improve my life for sure.

One talk that I loved was the PONDERIZING talk. I have emailed some of my FAMILY including some cousins to see if they would like to join me once a week in choosing a SCRIPTURE, then PONDERING it, and then MEMORIZING it. Most said YES! I am super stoked!

My first scripture to PONDERIZE is Philippeans 4:13 I can do all things through Christ, which strengtheneth me."

I cannot wait to get helpful insights that I am seeking to enrich my life through SCRIPTURE!

I am so thankful for the TESTIMONY I have of JESUS CHRIST and I know that through the ATONEMENT, I can once again LIVE WITH HIM.

I feel so BLESSED to live with a PROPHET on the earth guiding and directing me so that I can do those things that I need to do to be found worthy to live with GOD.

I am so HAPPY after watching and listening to CONFERENCE this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment