Thursday, October 15, 2015

BYU VS BOISE STATE

September 2015

Mom and Lytton's favorite FOOTBALL teams were playing each other so Lytton and his family came down to my Mom's house to watch the BIG GAME. Ashley dressed Paisley in a BOISE STATE CHEERLEADER uniform! Soo cute! Unfortunately I got really sick during the game and had to go home but it sure was fun to enjoy these cute kiddo's while I could.
 Paisley's little cheerleading outfit was so cute! Yeah, we had to put socks on her to keep her feet warm and they don't match, but whatev! And I just care about comfort so who cares if I'm in sweats!
My little cheerleader is such a great little baby! Can you tell I am really not feeling good? I left shortly after this.

                             Me and Lytton. He sure loves BOISE STATE FOOTBALL!
                               I wish I would have gotten a pic of Mom and Lytton together!
Our little Remi was so funny as usual and this was a nice moment when he'd slow down long enough to look at this book. We couldn't get over how thick his thighs are. He is such a big kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment