Thursday, October 15, 2015

PAISLEY'S BLESSING DAY

September 27, 2015

We had the most wonderful time at PAISLEY'S BLESSING! It was just perfect! We had it in Wellsville under a pavillion next to Ashley's church. We had it at 1:00 after Ashley's church got out so that members of the family could made it. Her Bishop was cool with it. I went up the night before and spent the night. I was able to DECORATE while Ashley was in church. There was a slight breeze that kept blowing over everything I put on the tables so I was running around chasing pom poms all over :)



I made this "BLESSING DRESS" out of cupcakes to match Paisley's dress.

Lytton gave a BEAUTIFUL BLESSING and I cried. Paisley was so good through the whole BLESSING. I just love that little girl!
I love Paisley's dress. It's got a bunch of rosettes within the dress. Beautiful!

The Bastian Family
Ashley found a dress that has the same rosette's as Paisley's just in ivory.
                                                   Grandma Suzie and her beautiful Paisley
                             Aunt Mikell loves her too. I think she is getting Kell baby hungry
 Boston thinks Paisley is the most awesome person! He loves holding her and giving her loves.

 My family: I had an overwhelming feeling of love towards them today. I feel so blessed.
Love!
  Ashley and Lytton with his parents

We had a nice luncheon afterwards and we had the best time just talking with everyone. I am so thankful for the support of all my family. I just had an overwhelming feeling of LOVE for all of my FAMILY that last for like two whole days afterwards. I kept telling the ladies at work that it was probably one of my favorite days that I've had all year! I really loved today!

                                     Sarah and Mason...so happy they came up!
                                        My precious Waylon! He is the sweetest thing ever!
                                                          Diane and Reed with Paisley
                                                                 Debbie with Paisley




                                                Lytton and his friend Blaze and Josh.
                                         Lytton's brother, Hans and Maelie and their kiddo's
 We were so happy that Tanner and Nate could come up from Colorado for the blessing. Anna came too. She is a great friend.
                                                         Mona and Dad
                                                                    My Boston!
                                         I love this pic of my Dad and Waylon...precious!
                                     Brothers. Boston does a great job of watching Way Way.
                                                    Reece and Beau. Love these two so much!
                                       Three best friends: Tanner, Ashley and Anna
                                         Lytton's Aunt Pat loved Paisley
                                                    Anna and Jose
                                   Ashley and her little brother, Mason and Sarah.
                                 Someone had a cupcake! Remi just cracks me up!
 He started taking off his clothes and dancing on the tables...should we be worried?
                                                   Mikell and Waylon

No comments:

Post a Comment