Thursday, October 1, 2015

TEMPLE SQUARE

August 30, 2015

We woke up early and went to TEMPLE SQUARE to hear THE MUSIC AND THE SPOKEN WORD. It's always awesome to hear THE MORMON TABERNACLE CHOIR. After that, we walked across the street to the VISITOR'S CENTER and saw THE CHRISTUS and then we watched the movie MEET THE MORMON'S. I had been wanting to watch that for almost a year! It was really good. Then we had to head home because all of the ROMIGS had to get to the airport to go home.

It has been an awesome week, although sad because Grandma left us, but we had a good time with each other and remembering Grandma's life. The farewell with Joyce and Jenny wasn't hard this time because we are meeting them next week in Tuacahn. I can't wait!  Anyway, this has been a wonderful week and I am so happy that I got to visit with my cousins I rarely get to see.
                                                        Jenny, Shirley, and Suzanne
                                                    I love this fun selfie with all of us!

                                 We got in early and had excellent seats in the lower seats
 From front to back: Reed, Brad, Jenny, Joyce, Suzanne, Shirley and Jared (Laura and Jeff joined us after this pic)
                                                    I love the picture I took of the temple.





I love this Christus. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. This morning was so nice being with my family in this awesome place.

No comments:

Post a Comment