Thursday, October 15, 2015

MY PRECIOUS PAISLEY

September 2015

Paisley was born on July 8, 2015 and Mikell took her INFANT PHOTOS. They turned out so cute! I have had them for a while but haven't posted them yet. So take a peek at these CUTE BABY PICS! This precious girl has totally melted my heart. Words cannot describe how much I LOVE her!



                                                              I love this picture so much!

Tanner's husband, Nate, crocheted this cute outfit for Paisley! He made it quick too! He made her a cowboy hat, little shorts with pockets, and cowboy boots with spurs. Is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen?
                                 I love this view. This is Ashley's side yard right after they cut the hay.
                          Our little COWGIRL. She has definitely LASSO'D this Grandma's heart!



No comments:

Post a Comment