Friday, October 9, 2015

79 IS DIVINE

September 9, 2015

My lovely MOTHER turned 79 YEARS OLD today!  I can't believe it! She loves to eat at LORENA'S so I called and asked if she wanted to meet me there for dinner. We do that every once in a while so she didn't think anything of it when I asked her. So you should have seen the happy face on her when in the parking lot she saw Debbie, Jessica and Brody pull up, and then Diane, Reed, Andy and Morgan. We walked in and there was Dad and Mona! She was thrilled! It was a great evening for her. We ate good Mexican food and I brought Carrot Cake for dessert (Mom's favorite).

I sure love this lady! She is my favorite! I am so blessed to have a wonderful MOTHER like her. She is my best friend and I always have a fun time when I am with her. We laugh at the same things and we make each other laugh so hard our sides hurt!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! 79 IS DIVINE! Enjoy this year!!  Love you tons!

                                                               My Mom and Debbie







 She got pics from Grandkids, and Boston made her some homemade bread in the shape of a flower and a teddy bear.
                                                   I bought her a couple bras and a jacket
 


                                                       I hope your WISH comes true!

No comments:

Post a Comment