Sunday, November 1, 2015

LYTTON'S ACCIDENT

October 16, 2015

I forgot to put this in a few weeks ago but I definitely want to document it. I got a call from Ashley while I was at work. She said Lytton had been in an ACCIDENT and that he was in his work's DUMP TRUCK carrying GRAVEL and it was tipped over! She told me he was OK and that his shoulder hurt him.  Apparently a man in a car was playing on his cell phone (although he told the police he had fallen asleep). He veered into a DUMP TRUCK which then hit into Lytton's truck. It hit Lytton on the passenger side and tipped him right over onto his side and it then slid about 100 feet. Both trucks were carrying DIRT AND GRAVEL. It covered 5 LANES OF TRAFFIC for 2 1/2 hours!

Lytton said it was a little freaky being trapped in the cab of the truck. As you can see, it landed on his side, and then the other sides door was covered with the exhaust pipes so he needed help getting out from other drivers that stopped to help. I would have been freaking out because I am so claustrophobic!

I am so grateful that Lytton was OK! What a blessing. Things could have turned out a whole lot worse! He went to the hospital for X-RAYS, but after waiting 1 1/2  hours to be seen, he got fed up and left. The next day his shoulder was still bothering him so he went back in and they said it was just deeply bruised. We are counting our blessings on that one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment