Sunday, November 22, 2015

LEAVES ARE FALLING ALL AROUND

November 7, 2015

LEAVES are finally FALLING and so it's time to RAKE, JUMP, and FALL into the big piles! I love having the little ones at my house because they make me learn all over again how to enjoy the fun things in life. The kids loved burying me in the LEAVES and I was fine until they started covering up my face...I am so claustrophobic! Of course we sang our AUTUMN SONG and the boys jumped off the log into the PILE OF LEAVES and we had the best time! I LOVE FALL!
 Oh my gosh! I am completely covered! I hate the leaves on my face! I was so worried there would be a little dog poop in the leaves and it was just grossing me out. Thankfully Zach did a great job picking up the poop first!
 Oh geez! I hate feeling the leaves on my face. Zach and Boston think its so funny!
 Boston had a handful of leaves to throw in my face. I'm begging him not to!

                               Playing with the kids in the leaves keeps you young at heart!
 Waylon had a blast throwing all of the leaves. He thought it was the best thing ever!

 
                                                                      1, 2, 3 JUMP!

No comments:

Post a Comment