Monday, November 2, 2015

THANKSGIVING POINT

October 30, 2015

Lytton had to drive clear down to THANKSGIVING POINT for an assignment for school. So he took the family and they took some cute pics while they were down there. I forgot to put them in before all the Halloween hoopla but I didn't want to not put them in so here they are!
Cute little family. Remi was in the stroller. They probably didn't dare to take him out around all this water! He's a fast little dude and I can just see him taking a run for it!
                                                        These two! Always kissing!
                                                  We all would love this in our backyard!
 Lytton and our cute little Paisley staying warm all cuddled tight against Dad!
                                                             Jose and Ashley
I can't get over how long Ashley's hair has gotten. So pretty! Love my little Remi!

No comments:

Post a Comment