Sunday, November 22, 2015

FLAG FOOTBALL

November 8, 2015

After church Boston really wanted to play FLAG FOOTBALL. So we ripped up an old work out shirt of Zach's to have our FLAGS. Zach and Boston vs Mikell and I. We had so much fun but I hate going up against Zach...it hurts just banging into him. Boston, on the other hand is FAST! Too fast for me! Mikell and I tried to plan out plays but we sucked at it! The best part about this was watching Zach and Boston make plays. Boston totally gets it and follows through doing tricky plans. He just loves FOOTBALL and we had the best time ever playing! Don't worry, there will be a rematch! We'll get those boys!
Boston is all business when learning the plays. He kept telling me he was going to "JUKE" me and Boy, did he!
 Love this fun family! Boston is so funny. He knows all the players on the UTES team and he constantly plays Uof U football. It is the cutest thing. He loves Wilson, Booker, Covey and Hackett.
I loved playing Flag Football but it feels so weird to run fast. It's like my body doesn't know how to anymore. I do not like that feeling! It's weird! 
Me and Mikell kept laughing as we tried to figure out what plays to execute. We need a lot more practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment