Sunday, November 1, 2015

HOLY COW DEBBIE IS 60!

October 31, 2015

I cannot believe I have a sister that is 60 years old! That blows my mind! She has been a good sport about it. Jessica invited all of us over for a fun luncheon for her. We had really good food. Chili, soups, really good salads, and the best bread sticks! We all wrote some favorite memories of Debbie and we all had a great time. I just love it when my family gets together!
 Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Debbie, Happy Birthday to YOU!
                              She blew out all of the candles. Hope she made a great wish!

My favorite part of all of this is watching the Grandkids interact and play together. It is getting so cute and I love that they are all about the same ages. I really love that they love each other so much! What a super fun day!
 The first thing Remington did was head for the toys! He pulled every one of them out too!
                                              He had some help from Beau
 Diane and Logan...next year he'll be pulling out all of the toys with the rest of the gang!


 Boston was happy there was a Buzz LightYear...we were happy that Debbie has two of them!
 Zach had come from working at Grandpa Toms so he was dressed in Bill's uniform!


 This isn't a good pic of Mom but here she is writing a favorite memory of Debbie
                                 Morgan and Grandpa Tom dishing up some great food!
                                                         Debbie and Beau
 The kids just playing so good together.
                                            Lytton, Ashley and sweet little Paisley
 Remington was feeling the love and ran up to give these two a great big hug! It was so cute until he kept squeezing hard and choking them in the process. He didn't understand why they started to cry! He was just trying to love them!

 A funny thing happened while we were eating. Mikell had both boys on her lap and Waylon put Buzz Light Year in his chili and turned the spinner on and it flung chili all over! Mostly on Rick and Mikell's glasses! It was hilarious!
                                                         Grandpa tom, Mona and Logan

 I gave Debbie these "hands" to help dig out some salad. They are heavy metal and at first she thought they were back scratchers! Ha! I guess she could use them for that!
 The best gift came from Jessica, Stef and Erin. The three girls are taking their Mom on a weekend cruise next weekend that she had no idea about! Jessica arranged for someone to take her lesson, and to get time off. Debbie was thrilled of course. The girls said they want to spend lots of time playing Garbage and Bingo! Fun times right there!
 Then...Steve wanted Debbie to try on this Elsa costume as a big surprise! She looked cute I thought!

                                            Gotta love this cute little family!
                                     Jose had fun with us celebrating Debbie's birthday


When we were getting ready to leave, Ashley let the dogs out of the cages to go potty and run around and we ended up having so much fun outside talking. My favorite was watching the kids play together. They were SO CUTE! I wish Remi was out with them but they had already put him in his car seat when we took these pics. My heart just swells when I see them like this. I love it so much!

 Reece, Boston holding Ruger, and Waylon. Oh this is so dang cute!
 And then we got Beau in there with them. I love it! I wish Remi and Paisley and Logan were with them!
 I love these Brothers and I love how much Boston loves Ruger!
 Waylon kept loving Reece. He would just hug her and hug her. Super cute!
                                Waylon is one happy boy! He kept saying "CHEESE!"
                                                               Ashley and Mishka
                                                                I love these three cousins!
Jose is a hugger and the birthday girl got lots of them today.

Happy 60th Birthday Debbie!

No comments:

Post a Comment