Sunday, November 22, 2015

DAD AND MONA'S SEALING

November 14, 2015

Today was a GREAT DAY for our FAMILY! My Dad and Mona were SEALED in the BOUNTIFUL TEMPLE just one day shy of their 7 year Anniversary! We all love Mona and so we are thrilled that we get to keep her in our family for ETERNITY. What a beautiful feeling it was in the TEMPLE as Mona and Dad walked into the SEALING ROOM. Mona had a smile from ear to ear. She was so cute!

I got a little choked up for several reasons;
1. I was so happy for my Dad and Mona
2. I felt my Grandma Duggar (who I have never met before) was there with my Uncle Leonard and Me, Zach and Mikell could all feel Ray was there as well
3. There is no greater feeling of love and gratefulness than having all your children with their spouses worthy to be in the temple with you. I am so thankful for that. Life does not get better than that!

I am so thankful for the TEMPLE and for the SEALING of FAMILIES. I am thankful we will all be together for ETERNITY.

 We all yelled out our Congratulations to the Eternal Newlyweds! This was the best day! So happy for them and for our family!
 I love this pic of Zach and Kell. I took one with their cell phone of them with the Angel Moroni in the back but don't have it to put on this blog. But I love these two. So proud of both of them!
 Kell was so sweet to take a pic with me so I didn't have to stand alone. She's always thoughtful of me! Thanks Kell!
                                                          I love this family of mine!
                                                          So happy for these two!
                                                     My family with the happy couple!

                                Diane's family (Morgan and Andy) with Mona and Dad
                                  Debbie's family (Brody and Jessica) with Mona and Dad
 I am so happy that my Mom and Dad have a great relationship. I am also very grateful that Mona and Mom love each other too!
                                                             A cute Brody and Jessica
                               I love these pics with the Angel Moroni in the background

                                           Dad and Mona...so happy their marriage is Eternal!
                                                I love these two cuties! Andy and Morgan

And Diane too!

 After the temple we went to Applebee's for Lunch. Anna had been watching Ashley's kids so she joined us for lunch when she brought them back down for Ashley.

 These pics didn't really turn out because of the light coming in from the window but I had to document this great occasion!

                               Remi grabbed Lytton's Dr Pepper! He wants the good stuff!
                                             Mikell and Jessica in a great conversation
                                      This little guy cracks me up! I love this little stinker!
Oh can you just say SWEETNESS?! This little cutie is as sweet as they come! Paisley is the happiest little girl 99% of the time. So lucky she's mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment