Friday, November 27, 2015

THANKSGIVING FEAST

November 26, 2015

THANKSGIVING was held at Debbie's this year. There was tons of great FOOD and it was kind of a quiet day with most of the kids and their families going to the In-Laws this year. Zach and Kell stopped over for a while before going to her family's dinner.  The best part about this THANKSGIVING was when after we cleared the table, we video interviewed my Dad getting some of his history recorded. We did that for hours. It was so interesting I feel relieved getting it all on video.  I am so THANKFUL for all I have but especially my FAMILY. So happy to be gathered with them this year.

Steven called me at least 20 times this morning because he was so excited for this THANKSGIVING SURPRISE!  I didn't even recognize him at first. This was the funniest mask! It looked like he overate or was having an allergic reaction to something he had eaten. So funny!
 Isn't this the funniest mask? I didn't even recognize Steven when I walked in!
                                          Diane and Logan with Reed in the background
                                                                 Andy the turkey carver
                                                             Mona and Dad
 Mom cut both thumbs. We need to keep her away from sharp objects!

                           Debbie and her rolls that didn't really raise but tasted good just the same.
 I just had to get one more pic of Steven in here. I loved this!
                                                             Little Waylon
                                              Oh no! Andy is pulling the faces now!
 Debbie did a great job with the centerpieces. I loved the gold sprayed bottles. Cute!
                                    Waylon's favorite part was pulling out all of the toys
 Boston fought his parents on what to wear. He won! They figured he'd learn the hard way when he got cold. Unfortunately, I don't think he ever did! ;)
 Me and Debbie. This year I made two new recipes: A Corn Bake Casserole that everyone loved and a Cranberry Fluff Fruit Salad. I loved that one. I also made Aunt Ida's Onions and Seven LayerSalad this year. Oh yeah and Deviled Eggs. I don't like making those. I don't think I will next year! :)
 The Gibson's. I didn't notice Andy pulled this face when I took this pic. Oh dear! What is wrong with all the guys in our family? Weirdo's!
                                         I love this photo of the Gibson's! Super cute!
Then we video taped Dad's life story. This was my favorite part of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment