Sunday, December 13, 2015

THE THANKFUL TREE

November 30, 2015

I wanted to make a new TRADITION for my Grandkids this year. I went and cut off some branches off of my tree and stuck them in a jar filled with rice to help it stand up. I cut out lots of LEAVES and added jute to hang them on the tree. Each day I would ask Boston what he was THANKFUL for. It was so cute to hear the things he was really THANKFUL for!  I'm pretty sure it helped him to notice how BLESSED we are with even the simplest of things such as "Fruit Snacks" which was the first thing he wrote on his LEAF!

I am so THANKFUL for my FAMILY, FRIENDS, MY TESTIMONY, MY JOB, HOME, CAR but after some long talks with Zach I have been obsessed with being THANKFUL for ELECTRICITY! I don't EVER want to have to live without it! I hope to really look around and take note of all the BLESSINGS in my life and to appreciate the not so obvious things that we naturally take for granted.




No comments:

Post a Comment