Sunday, December 13, 2015

LAYTON CITY CHRISTMAS LIGHTS

December 12, 2015
I have been so excited to go see the LIGHTS at Layton Park. I finally got that chance! I get as excited as the kids do to see the LIGHTS. They added a new Snowman Family this year. It was just magical to see the excitement in Waylon and Boston's eyes. Boston was so excited to see JACK FROST blowing out the cold air! He loves that one. Waylon loved the big ELEPHANT. We drove through twice so they could see one side at a time. I love this fun CHRISTMAS TRADITION!
(Yes, we let the kids sit on our lap as we drive slowly around the park so they can see better!)
 In the van to see the lights. Kell let me sit up front. I loved having my bum warmer!
 Here's the new Snowman Family. I didn't take any pics of the figures this year.
 Waylon was in heaven seeing all these cool animals all in lights!
                                                              Boston kept getting so excited!
 I just love CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS! I GET SO EXCITED TOO! We sang CHRISTMAS SONGS the whole time too and it's fun to hear Waylon sing. He's so funny! He loves singing. Boston knows words to lots of CHRISTMAS CAROLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment