Sunday, December 13, 2015

TRIMMING THE TREE

November 2015

It is always so exciting to pull out the CHRISTMAS DECOR each year. I look forward to getting out my NATIVITY SET, my CHRISTMAS BOOKS and ADVENT CALENDARS. I have always been particularly picky about decorating the TREE. I was surprised that this year I really didn't care. Boston was SO EXCITED to decorate the TREE that I let him! ( My kids know I usually don't let anyone touch the tree!) I didn't use the ORNAMENTS I usually do with the bows and stuff, so this TREE looks different than in past years and I got more JOY out of watching Boston decorate than I would had I had done it myself.
 His fake camera smile cracks me up! He was just beaming inside though I tell ya! He was so happy and proud of himself!
 Boston did a great job. There were only a few bulbs I had to move around when he wasn't looking like that top one on  the left hanging out there. Whats wrong with me that I can't just leave it alone? Notice the black Santa Claus ornament? That's the one that Zach sent home from his mission in Detroit. Boston wanted it right dab in the middle! ;) the little angel is leaning a bit so we'll get Zach to fix that. I just love Christmas and the warm feeling it brings to our home and hearts!

Ashley and Lytton started decorating their tree and it was so wonderful to get pics of Remington admiring the tree. He caught on quick how to hang the ornaments and Ashley let him decorate too!

                            I love this pic...the magic of Christmas in a little ones eyes!
 He has been good to not play with the tree this year but man, he loved decorating it!


No comments:

Post a Comment