Sunday, December 13, 2015

FELT TREE FOR DECORATING

December 2015

I saw a cute idea on Pinterest that I wanted to do for my Grandkids. It's a FELT CHRISTMAS TREE that has ornaments, lights, mittens, candy canes, presents, etc... that they can use to DECORATE, and RE-DECORATE as any times as they'd like because it's all theirs. They stick to a regular wall, but since my walls are textured, Boston and Waylon just play with it on the floor, over and over again! It didn't come with a pattern so I had to make my own ORNAMENTS and they aren't the greatest but geez! It took me 5 hours to made two sets! One for The Wright's and one for The Bastian's. I have to cut out a new tree because mine is a little bit too WHIMSY! But they still had fun decorating it! Ha! Ha!
 This is one tree that they can put the lights and ornaments up any way they want to!
Anyone who knows me, know I DO NOT SEW! So this was all put together with Hot Glue!

No comments:

Post a Comment