Friday, April 7, 2017

WOMEN'S CONFERENCE WITH FRIENDS

March 25, 2017

I was so happy when my  HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS (MarySue and Debby Phillips) invited me to go with them to the CONFERENCE CENTER to watch WOMEN'S CONFERENCE. It was a great conference as usual and it was fantastic to catch up with my FRIENDS! After the conference we went to ROBINTINO'S to talk and talk and talk...then we left and drove to MarySue's house and sat in the car and TALKED some more! I think we left after 1:00 am and I still had to stop at Smith's so I got to bed after 2:00am! I am too old for that!  But it was so worth it! We laughed and enjoyed every minute of it. I am so happy that they are both doing really well and I look forward to spending more time with them. I am so lucky!!
 Debby Phillips, MarySue Floisand and Me



No comments:

Post a Comment