Friday, April 21, 2017

FEEDING COWS IN THE DARK

April 2016

I almost forgot to put this on my blog and I don't want to forget it!

Lytton asked me if I'd like to go with him to FEED THE COWS. Sure, I did! So we drove in the TRACTOR down the road and it was cool to watch Lytton drive that thing and he picked up the HAY with the TRACTOR and we drove it with the HAY in the air to another little place down the road and we got to FEED THE COWS and it was DARK! The only way you can see anything is because of my flash on my camera! I couldn't hardly even see any cows because it was so dark!

I had fun with Lytton and was happy he invited me along!


 These are fuzzy cuz it was struggling to show a pic it was pitch dark!



Lytton looks like he has a cig in his mouth but it's just a dental floss stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment