Friday, April 7, 2017

BRIGGS BRONCO WRIGHT

March 2017

Mikell took 3 darling pics of our new BABY! He is so PRECIOUS! I miss him so much though. He and Mikell had to stay a week at her Mom's house because the boys had horrible colds and Briggs got a cold in his first week of life too :(  so sad!  It was so hard on Mikell being away from the boys and they missed her too. Zach was fortunate to be home with the boys and they took it easy and tried to get over these horrible colds so BRIGGS could come back home!

Check out these super cute photos. It looks like he is smiling. I love these pics! Mikell texted these to me and it totally made my day! I don't know why there are big black borders. I should've edited it before putting it up here but didn't. :)
Waylon loved giving him this cute little dinosaur!
 Look at this sweet smile!
Precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment