Sunday, April 2, 2017

WELCOMING BRIGGS BRONCO WRIGHT!

March 16, 2017

Today is my real 50th BIRTHDAY and I couldn't be more excited to being CELEBRATING it with my new GRANDSON from now on!

BRIGGS BRONCO WRIGHT was born at 11:45 a.m. He weighed 7lbs13oz and was 21 inches long. He looks identical to big brother, Boston's newborn pics. He is a beautiful BABY BOY!

I was watching Boston and Waylon while Mikell and Zach were at the hospital. I tell ya what, we were in the middle of decorating St Patrick's Day cookies when we got the call that BABY BROTHER BRIGGS had been born and these 2 boys went WILD with EXCITEMENT! They could not wait to meet him in person! They kept looking at the pics Zach kept sending and they were beyond thrilled! Waylon is a BIG BROTHER now!!

I took the boys up to Lakeview Hospital to meet their new BABY BROTHER! It was so fun to see them meet BRIGGS.


 It looks like to me that Briggs came out smiling!
Love this BOY already!!
 Waylon loves his BABY BROTHER!



 Zach is a proud Daddy!

 Way to go Kell! You make cute little babies!
 Boston was super excited to be with Briggs.
 Wow! I love this cute WRIGHT FAMILY!
 Kell her 3 blonde BOYS!
 I love this so much!

 Love, Love, Love!


 My 6th Grandchild...this never gets old. This is the best moment every. single. time!
 So precious!

 I love this photo too! So sweet!

                        JUST PRECIOUS! Welcome to our FAMILY, BRIGGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment