Friday, April 7, 2017

WEEKEND OF WRESTLING (VERNAL AND BRIGHAM)

March 2017

Zach invited me to drive to VERNAL for Boston's WRESTLING MATCH. It was such a nice drive. We were shocked at how much snow was still in the mountains and up by Strawberry Reservoir. I enjoyed spending 3 1/2 hours just talking to Zach. It was just me, him and Boston. When we got there I got so nervous! I get so anxious watching Boston WRESTLE. I just want to so badly for him to do well. I was so happy and relieved when Boston easily defeated his opponents this night. He was so happy to win another medal.  The next day we drove to BRIGHAM CITY for another tournament. Again, Boston won his matches. He is getting to be a great little WRESTLER. I am so proud of him!
                                             Driving to Vernal with Zach
                                My selfie with Boston on the way to his tournament
                                                      Here he is going for the takedown


  This is the pic I took a little too early...the ref was lifting up Boston's arm to announce he is the winner.
 He is my #1...Zach does not allow us to "celebrate" until we get to the car so we don't hurt any of the little boys' feelings.
                                        I love this tough little guy!
                                          He won all of his matches!

Zach is such a great Dad, teaching Boston and practicing all of the time with him. He is loving this sport!

The next day we went to the  BRIGHAM CITY TOURNAMENT:






 Boston was so happy to get another medal. I don't know how many he has now but it's A LOT!
Way to go Boston! I am super proud of you for always giving it all you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment