Friday, April 21, 2017

"EGGING" THE GRANDPARENTS!

April 2017

One of my favorite TRADITIONS I like to do with the Grandkids is to EGG their other GRANDPARENTS!

I buy a package of REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER EGGS and fill some plastic EGGS with candy and then we put a little "You've been EGGED" sign on their front doors. We then spread the plastic eggs on their lawn and then RING THE DOORBELL and run on and hide the side of the house.

We rang the doorbell and the boys get so excited to hide and wait for them to come out to see their surprise!  This year we "EGGED" Grandma Melanie and Papa, Grandpa Tom and Mona, Grandma Shirley, Nan and Pops, and Aunt Joyce and Jenny.  We had so much FUN!  I love spending an evening with the Grandkids doing fun stuff for their other Grandparents and they LOVE it too!

















 Darn it! This one's blurry but I loved it! I got it all on video.


We came over earlier but Mona said my Dad was sleeping. They just got home from the Philippeans and had jet lag. They texted me and asked me to come back because my Dad wanted to see the boys. I'm glad we did because the boys missed Grandpa Tom. They had been gone for months!

I love this super fun TRADITION!

No comments:

Post a Comment