Sunday, April 2, 2017

FAMILY HIKE UP FARMINGTON CANYON

March 12, 2017

All Zander wanted to do was go up to the MOUNTAINS, while he was here in Utah, so that's exactly what we did. It was so great to have the whole FAMILY together on a HIKE. I couldn't believe Mikell was out there HIKING when she was going to have a baby in 4 days! But she did it!

All of the kids had a great time and it's so nice to have great trails right in our backyard!
 Can you believe how big my FAMILY is? I love these people! I'm missing Lytton and Paisley!!
 Taken on the bridge. Love this spot that shows the raging river! 
 This is not a good pic but I want to remember this moment. Mason actually took 50 pics of us on this spot. He is a stinker! He teases me all the time!
                                                              Up we go!
  I love this one with the littles hiking!
  Takin' a quick break.


 Ashley is amazing. She carried the baby the whole way. Look how much Ash and Mason look alike.
 Love these girls! Mikell, Ashley and Baby Sadie!
 Mikell is having a baby in 4 days! She is a rockstar!
 
  Love this of Remington!


 The found a mining cave and they got to hear a great Tall Tale that Papa Billy told them about Pirate Dan. Pretty fun story!
 
  Me and my Girls!
  I love this of me and Bill and our kids and Grandkids. Minus Paisley.
  Mason and Sarah...still together since 8th grade!
 I loved catching these three boys holding hands!


 Boston loves hiking! He is a mountain goat I tell ya!
 Little Waylon is hilarious! He talks the entire time. He was obsessed with finding a snake. He was disappointed he didn't see one on this hike.

 Grabbin' a selfie!

 Look at the beautiful views we saw on our hike.

 Remington was pooped after our hike. I love this photo!
 Remington, aka Spiderman! He loves playing with the rocks.
Aunt Bella is in love with Baby Sadie! She wanted her 100% of the time. Sweet girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment