Friday, April 21, 2017

IN LOVE WITH THIS BOY!

April 2017

This sweet boy has melted my heart! Oh he is a cutie! I love him so much! I have had a hard time because I have had a cold, and then a cold sore, and so I haven't been able to hold him and cuddle him as much as I had hoped and dreamed. Hopefully now that I'm on the mend I will be able to CUDDLE with him a lot more. I am just so INLOVE WITH THIS BOY!

Briggs is not a good sleeper. Poor Mikell and Zach are just not getting much sleep at all. Briggs has been struggling with a cold and a bit of reflux so he has been miserable and I tell you what, he is the noisiest baby I have ever heard! Seriously he grunts and squeaks and it's hilarious but I'm sure it keeps them up at night too.

Despite all of that...everyone in our house is absolutely INLOVE with him and we are so happy that he is in our family.

Briggs at One Month:



Love, Love, Love this Little Guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment