Friday, April 21, 2017

GRANDMA SUZIE'S FOR EASTER BASKETS

April 16, 2017

After having Easter Dinner at Joyce's, we came home and I hid the kiddo's EASTER BASKETS from me, and I loved watching them get excited over them.
 On your mark, get set, go! Go find your hidden baskets!

 Remington's basket was behind the couch
 Waylon found his basket in the bathtub

 Boston found his basket in the hall closet
 Boston was excited to get Monster Trucks, dive toys, and more Easy Bake Oven foods.


 Remington can't wait to play with these SpiderMan bubbles. He loved his Monster Trucks too!


 Remi was very interested in what was in Sadie's Easter Basket
  Waylon loves Peeps! He was happy to have another box of them. He also loved his Moana Busy Book!
 Mikell checking out Waylon's new Paw Patrol Puzzle

 Ashley checking out Sadies new clothes

I loved spending EASTER with all of my Grandkids! They are the best and we had a FUN day!

I love their EASTER BASKETS! My friend, Darla, makes them for me and embroiders their names on them.

After opening Easter Baskets we went out to the backyard for our Easter Egg Hunt. (That's in the next post!)

What a wonderful EASTER DAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment