Sunday, April 2, 2017

LATE NIGHT SWIM

March 11, 2017

After all of my birthday celebrating, we went to Bill's hotel for a LATE NIGHT SWIM. We weren't planning on it so some of us sat out and took pics and some swam in T-shirt and shorts. The little boys always have a blast when Papa Billy comes to town so they can all swim together in the Hotel Pool. Boston and Zander love spending time together, Bella adores the babies, and Remi loved it when Papa Billy swam with him the whole time (we didn't have his floaties with us!)


  I love this pic of my favorite boys: Zander, Remington, Waylon and Boston











 Oh geez! What's it with the boys in my family and the faces they pull when I pull out the camera?
                                                             Sarah and Mason





  

No comments:

Post a Comment