Friday, April 7, 2017

MARCH MISCELLANEOUS PICS

March 2017

I just have to throw in some MISCELLANEOUS MARCH PICS that I love and don't want to forget. I just LOVE my little kiddo's and some of these pics are funny! Take a look:
 My happy Waylon!

 Paisley loves Berries!
 I love Paisley in Piggies!
 Hard working Boston! He loves wrestling!
 Me and Waylon got to take Boston to school. Boston was so excited to show me his friends.
 Remington's spotlight at Preschool
 Lytton and Paisley
 My sweet non-sleeping Baby Briggs!
 Sadie and her big beautiful eyes. She looks a bit like Paisley in this pic!

 Cat napping Briggs
 Paisley loving on Aunt Joyce
 My sweet Sadie Bug!
 
 Fun Loving Sisters!
 Ashley and Paisley

 Remi and Paisley. They are so happy to be able to finally play outside!

 Boston and Briggs

Showing off their big muscles!
 I love this precious boy!

These boys were so happy to get new Monster Trucks! I love these cute cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment