Friday, April 21, 2017

CUTE LITTLE PAISLEY

April 2017

Oh how I love my CUTE LITTLE PAISLEY! Seriously, she is the cutest, funniest, messiest little girl that is totally wrapped around my HEART! She is faster that a pistol and she leaves a trail of destruction behind her when she goes. I get the biggest kick out of her.

Ashley tries to do her HAIR but she immediately pulls it out and then it sticks out all crazy. She has got to get used to getting her HAIR done and leaving it in. How long will that take?

I love these first few pics of her HAIR being done and the looks she gives herself in the MIRROR. I love the ones where she is smiling at herself. I hope she can always love what she sees when she looks in the MIRROR!






Another Day:


 She's getting her hair done again.
 Then she's off to chase the cat and run to her little slide.
She climbs up and then this is how she goes down...
She kicks off her boots and slides down on her tummy!

 Then it's off to the FARM to help Daddy:
 She loves it out here!

I love this cute girl!

 And then she's off again! She can run for as long as she wants with these wide open fields!
 Lytton working hard
And she's the happiest girl in the whole wide world!

I just have to throw in two more pics!

This is hilarious! She took out her pony tail and when she woke up in the morning her hair looked like a trolls!
I died laughing when I saw her HAIR!

But then I just love her little PIGGY TAILS! My CUTE LITTLE PAISLEY!
 Seriously, she melts me!
I couldn't love this little girl more!

No comments:

Post a Comment