Friday, April 7, 2017

FISHING AND WORMS

 March 18, 2017

Saturday afternoon Zach and I took the boys FISHING at Ponds Park so Mikell could get some rest. I thoroughly enjoyed being with those BOYS! Waylon was so funny! He is obsessed with WORMS right now and he loved playing with them while Boston cast out his POLE. I loved watching Waylon carry WORMS in one hand, and his rubber SNAKE in the other. Little BOYS are just so cute!

I love how intently Waylon is checking out this wiggly worm!

  Waylon dragged his scary snake around all day today!




 These two boys were checking out a caterpillar they found on this stick.

 This is a favorite of mine! I love how he has a SNAKE in one hand and WORMS in the other! All BOY!

 I love this picture. I love the church in the background and the water etc...
 Pictures like this are ones I will treasure!
 Zach showing Waylon how to fish.
 I love how much time Zach spends with his boys. They are lucky to have a great Dad!
 We didn't catch any FISH today but we had a great time together!


No comments:

Post a Comment