Sunday, June 12, 2016

WESTON'S BABY BLESSING

June 5, 2016

Tanner and Nate BLESSED WESTON  in Brooke's Ward this afternoon. Afterwards, we went to Gailey Park to eat lunch. It was nice and fun to visit again with the Decker's and see cute little WESTON! Oh he is precious!

I again, took Remington to play at the park in the horrible heat, only to be irritated as all get out with mean little kids playing in the sand. I have never been so bothered by rude kids! My heart just broke for Remi. He wanted so badly to play with little kids and they wouldn't let him whether we were in the sand box or on the playground. I remember when my kids were little that they would always meet new little friends at the park so I was kind of surprised at how mean these kids were. At one point this 7 year old girl (who was playing with other 3 and 4 year olds) was going to spray Remi in the face with water. I said , "Don't you dare shoot him in the face!" This little girl got mouthy with me and I was shocked! You'd think if an adult was telling you not to do something you'd back down. Not her! Well, Remi got mad at her and kicked over her sandcastle and I thought she deserved it!  Am I getting ornery and overprotected in my old age or was it the heat that got me so ornery? I don't know but I was just disturbed by these kids!

                                                                Weston Decker!
                               My cute little Paisley. She was so stinkin' cute all day long!
 I love this Bastian Family and Anna. She stayed at my house for hours after everyone left. It was nice to get caught up with her.
                                      Little Remington trying to have fun in the sand

No comments:

Post a Comment