Thursday, June 2, 2016

ASHLEY & LYTTON ARE HOMEOWNERS!

May 15, 2016

The day after we got home from California, Ashley and Lytton signed papers on their FIRST HOME! I am so excited for them! It is located in DOWNEY, IDAHO and it is on 10 ACRES!

Whenever I start to get panicked because she lives in another state and I know she will never come back to live in UTAH, I just think, "It's only 1.5 hours away. That's as long as it took when she lived in North Logan." So I can do this!!

Her home is 10 minutes from the RANCH that Lytton is taking over from his Dad and it's across the street from the property they own with the GRAVEL PITS.

Ashley can now have her HORSES in her backyard, some pigs, chickens and the huge GARDEN she's been dreaming to have.  And...she has a neighbor across the street and then one pretty far down the street.





No comments:

Post a Comment