Monday, June 27, 2016

VISITING DOWNEY

June 25-26, 2016

I spent the weekend in DOWNEY again visiting Ashley and Lytton. Oh how I love it when Remington and Paisley get so super excited to see me. It melts me! Remington is the CUDDLIEST little guy and I love it! Paisley's smile can't get any bigger and she gives lots of BIG LOVES to me too. I enjoyed playing with them, and decorating Ashley's house. We got most of it done but still have more to do.

Sunday, Zach and Kell and the boys stopped by on their way home from IDAHO FALLS, where Zach hopes to be living soon. The little boys got so excited to see each other and they gave BIG HUGS to each other and had a ball playing together.
                                          Remington giving Uncle Zach big hugs!

Earlier in the day Lytton needed me to ride over with him on the 4 wheeler to pick up the other 4- wheeler from where the pivots were. I wished so bad I would have had my camera or cell phone with me because it was so pretty! Oh wow! They own a ton of land that they are growing hay on and to see the water coming out of those pivots early in the morning on that green field was beautiful. I feel so blessed to be able to see that type of country. I love it! Then I drove the 4-wheeler home and I have never driven that far and boy did my thumb and whole hand get numb! How do people drive for hours on those 4 wheelers? It was super fun! I got to drive through mud and ditches and I loved it! Later, Zach and Lytton took the boys to same place and they had so much fun on the 4 wheeler's too!
                                                Getting home from the big ride!

The boys had fun FEEDING THE PIGS except Waylon gave a small weed to the pig between the fence and the PIG accidently bit Waylon's finger when trying to get the weed. Ouch!




                                                            Wallowing in the mud!

They got to FEED THE CHICKENS too. But the best part was when they got to hop on Lucky, Ashley's horse, for a quick ride. They were heaven! It's always fun to go to Ashley and Lytton's house!




  Waylon and Boston loved riding Lucky. Lucky is such a sweet loving horse. But he is so tall! These kids loved walking around the pasture.

Other fun things the kids did:
 Do you see Paisley standing up on her own? For a month now she will take 3 or 4 steps and then crawls. We can't wait to see her running around with all the boys pretty soon!
                                               Playing with buckets of water!
 Playing in the play room. They still need to set up the Foos Ball and Ping Pong Tables.

                                              Playing on the tree swing.


And we couldn't get enough of this sweet girl. Paisley loves showing off her new teeth. She has one more coming in right in front!


Man alive! I love this precious Paisley! She is the happiest baby I have ever seen! Seriously!

What a fun weekend I had with the BASTIAN'S. Oh how I love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment