Sunday, June 26, 2016

FATHER'S DAY 2016

June 19, 2016
 HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the great DADS out there! I am thankful for my DAD, and my SON and SON-IN-LAW. Nothing makes me more happy than seeing Zach and Lytton playing and teaching my Grandkids. They really are great Daddy's to those kiddo's!

My Dad was out of town so we didn't meet for a barbecue like we usually do. Zach and Kell went to Neal's and Lytton and Ashley stayed up in Idaho. But, I was happy when Ashley sent me this pics. I can just imagine Remington's Nursery teacher trying to catch a picture of him while he was running around :)  I love to see what the little ones make for their parents for FATHER'S DAY and Mother's Day too.
 Isn't that the funniest smile of Remington? It cracks me up! I can just hear that funny laugh he's doing right there.

                                                          There's my cute Remington!
                                                  Look at blonde Remi's hair is getting!
                                              Lytton and his cute family! Happy Father'sDay!


No comments:

Post a Comment