Sunday, June 12, 2016

SWIMMING FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS SUMMER

June 10, 2016

It has been so HOT this June! I can hardly stand it! On Friday night, it started to get overcast and the temps started to come down. It felt good! Zach and Mikell brought the boys up to Joyce's where I have been staying for the past week. We went SWIMMING in her POOL. We were the only ones in the POOL and it was heated. It was so much FUN!

 Waylon had the biggest smile on his face! He loved the WATER! He kept saying he was SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN! He loved it when Zach would throw him up in the air. He kept screaming, "Again! Again!"

Boston is learning to DIVE for things on the stairs and he is doing really well. Last year he wouldn't want to put his face in the water and he is learning so much in SWIMMING LESSONS.

Zach and I had a blast! I will not post the pics cuz I look ridiculous, but we laughed so hard! He would swim underneath me and lift me up (I would float on my back) and he would throw me. I couldn't believe he could even lift me! I had so much fun!

Then he put me on his shoulder and would throw me in the water! So much fun!

Then I swimming like a SHARK up to the boys and I got the worst CHARLIE HORSE in my calf! I was in so much pain! Everyone was laughing and of course Zach video taped it! My kids always video tape my embarrassing moments! Waylon was very concerned about grandma. He was the only one not laughing at me. Zach tried to help me stretch my leg out. Holy Cow! Those hurt!!

My mom came up to spend the night with me and she enjoyed watching us play in the POOL!

Joyce and Jenny said Mikell could bring the kids up any time in the summer to swim. I am sure she will do it often. These boys had a blast!
                                                     I love this Wright Family!
                                   Life doesn't get boring with this cute happy face!
I love this pic of Zach. He is a fun Daddy! The thing in Waylon's hand is what Boston dives for.
                                                    Me and my sweet Waylon!
                                             Boston loves playing with his Daddy!
Mikell and Waylon. She was so happy that he was loving the water so much.
                                        Mikell is so cute with the boys!
                                I took an underwater pic of Boston diving for the plastic fish.              
I HATE putting pics of me on my blog because of my weight, (especially swimsuit pics) but I want my kids and grandkids to remember me and the fun we have together. I'm not the kind of Grandma to sit on the sidelines watching them. I'm playing with them instead.  Today was so much fun with Zach. We played together in the pool. Something I haven't done with him in years! He kept lifting me up and throwing me and it was fun!  I laughed so much! I love Zach so much and am grateful for him spending this fun time with me! (The lens was fogged gosh darn it!)
                                  Waylon loved being thrown up over and over again!
                        Mikell spent time working with Boston on his swimming skills.
All the boys including Zach enjoyed jumping off the edge of the pool.

Zach did a huge cannon ball and the kids would squeal with delight at the big waves he'd make!

                                                               Me and Boston
                                               I love how happy these two are!
 Boston was jumping in to do the Spiderman crawl. He is getting pretty good!
                                                            Mikell just chillin'
                                               Zach throws Boston way up high!
                                            These two brothers have so much fun together!
 I love this photo of him under the water! I love my under water camera!
 Boston with his head underwater. I am so proud of him for putting his head in the water and trying to dive down to get things!
Waylon would listen as Grandma Shirley would say this little piggies name was Waylon, this little piggy is Boston, this little piggy is Remi, this little piggy is Paisley...he loved it. And he loves Grandma Shirley!

No comments:

Post a Comment