Wednesday, June 1, 2016

PIRATES ADVENTURE!

May 12, 2016

We came home from the beach and got ready to go on our next ADVENTURE! We went on to a fun PIRATE'S ADVENTURE! I bought these cute costumes for the little ones to wear. It was a fun interactive PIRATE SHOW with a dinner too. The PIRATE assigned to us, the one we were to cheer on, wanted to use Remington in the show but he was too little. Later on in the evening, he came and got Lytton to come down and be part of the show. It was so awesome! I was so glad Lytton got to participate. This show is like the jousting show in Vegas but way more interactive.

We had to pick up our goblets of ale (lemonade) and say, "DRINK, DRINK, DRINK!" at times and we had to cheer and do all this fun stuff. Steven refused to participate which really shocked me. I thought he would really get into it. He kept saying, "Oh Punky! Why you do that for?" That's kind of stupid, kind of dumb!" I said Steven I thought you would like it and have fun. He said, "I like to watch the program. Not scream and say drink, drink, drink! I like to be myself."  He still says it to me weeks later. I'll probably hear about this for the rest of my life!

 Paisley honestly loves Steven! She crawls all over him to get loves and attention from him. He doesn't know how to react when she does this. He usually pats her and says, "nice!" or I love you Paisley." But he seems very uncomfortable when he does it and then proceeds every time to tell me he doesn't want kids, only costumes!
 I love this happy pirate! What turned out funny is that they put us on the Purple Pirate Team and so she matched perfectly!
 Remington looks like a real swashbucklin' scallywag of the sea! Argh!
 Stay clear of t'pirates hook or ye may lose an eye Matey!

 Remi was mesmerized by all the goings on in this show. He loved the water and the pirates hanging from the sails, etc...

 Lytton's the guy right in the middle (3rd guy from the right). I was so happy he got chosen to participate in the show!
 We weren't supposed to take pics but I couldn't resist! Here he is running up the walkway and giving a quick wave.
                     They took this picture of us when we got there. Argh! What a scary crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment