Sunday, June 5, 2016

ASHLEY MOVES TO DOWNEY, IDAHO

May 2016

I was so excited to come up and see Ashley and Lytton's new HOME. Me and my mom drove up and spent the weekend to help watch the kids so they could continue to move stuff into their new home and put stuff away. It's cool because they have been able to store all of their stuff in the SILO'S. Ok, I never knew how seriously big those SILO'S were until now. They are huge! Lytton's Dad has a few of them and Ashley has a smaller one on her property. They kept their stuff in there until they had the OK that they could move in.

Later that day, Zach and Kell drove up to help move a bunch of heavy stuff in. I was so happy they could come because I just love it when all my Grandkids get together to play and Remington just begs to play with Boston and Waylon! They all played so good together and they ran, and ran, and ran! Zach even brought Nezzy up there because she loves hanging out with Winston, Ashley's dog!
Unfortunately, Nezzy cut her leg on a barbed wire fence pretty good. But Nezzy still had a blast with the other dogs!

Ashley lives 2 miles from the Flagg's West Gas Station and Restaurant and I'm here to say they have excellent food! We ate breakfast and dinner there in the same day! I love that it's open 24 hours! Ashley will have to do her grocery shopping in Pocatello, which is 30 minutes away. They do have a little store a few minutes away for necessities if needed, so that's good!
 Here we are at Flagg's West:
  The boys coloring while waiting for their nummy food.

                                            Another selfie of me and my mom!
 All my mom wanted to do was hold Paisley. I don't know how much longer Paisley is going to want to be held. She's starting to want to get down and play!

This is my favorite pic of the day:
Remington just loves his Aunt Kell. This is so stinkin' cute!
 There was this wooden swing hanging from the tree when they moved in and the kids loved it!
See all that green pasture behind the wooden fence? Ashley owns it all!





 These boys loved running and falling over. See all the land clear to the left? Ashley owns that!
                                                    On your mark, get set, GO!

                                                 Getting tuckered out...Ha! Who am I kidding?
                                                   And they're off again!

No comments:

Post a Comment