Sunday, June 12, 2016

MEETING TANNER'S BABY BOY, WESTON

June 4, 2016

Ashley and Anna threw a little "MEET THE BABY" Party today for Tanner and Nate's BABY BOY, WESTON!  It was held at Barnes Park on Saturday in the afternoon. It was blazing hot outside about 97 degrees. They had a barbecue with salads, fruit and chips, etc...

Little Weston is such a cutie. I think he looks a lot like Tanner and especially Tanner's little brother, Tate. It was nice to visit with Tanner. I miss this cute girl!

I had to run and chase Remington around in the heat and it soon depleted me of all energy. We played at the park and we walked along the path to see the ducks. He kept asking about the alligators? Are they sleeping? He must have remembered the alligators from the zoo! He kept saying alligators go chomp! chomp! chomp! I for one am glad we did not see any alligators!!

(I stole this pic from her Facebook Page!) I didn't get a pic of him at this party because everyone else was stealing him but he is a good baby!


I love these three girls. I am so proud of how they all are living their lives. They are growing in to beautiful women and they will be FRIENDS FOREVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment