Sunday, June 5, 2016

LYTTON'S GRADUATION DINNER

May 25, 2016

HOORAY! HE DID IT! LYTTON GRADUATED FROM UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY! And I couldn't be prouder! It's been a long haul, but he did it! I am so excited for him to move on now with his life and the career he has always wanted to do. He has always loved the idea of taking over his Dad's RANCH and his greatest love is FARMING. You'll never find anyone more content on a TRACTOR, than Lytton. He is a hard worker and determined so I am excited to see what the future holds for him!

My family and my parents went to RUBY RIVER for a CELEBRATION DINNER. Although the service stunk, and some of the food was not good, we enjoyed being together and were so happy for Lytton!


                                                Lytton, THE GRADUATE!
 My Dad, Ara (Mona's friend that is staying with them temporarily), Mona and Mom
                                         Mikell and Waylon
                                                My Dad and Ara                            
 Zach, Boston and Me! I just love when my family is all together!
                                   Me and my sweet Ashley! I am so proud of her!
 Grandma Shirley just loves these Great Grandkids!
 Remington is so impressive. Although he runs like the wind most times, he is usually really, really good at restaurants and he eats so good! So proud of him!
 Oh my! I love sweet little Waylon. He is just a doll!

                                                    Loving my sweet little Paisley
                                       Sorry Remington for cutting you out of our selfie!




No comments:

Post a Comment