Sunday, June 5, 2016

BOSTON GRADUATES FROM PRESCHOOL

May 26, 2016

Holy Smokes! Where does the time go? Seriously! I'm freaking out a little bit thinking that Boston has GRADUATED FROM PRESCHOOL and will be starting KINDERGARTEN in the Fall. He is so ready for it though. He is READING and WRITING and he is just super prepared for KINDERGARTEN. How can it be? I want him to stay little! Oh my heart!

They put on a the cutest little play and Boston was the Papa Bear. He had a long speaking part and he did fantastic!

                                    Boston sang loud and did all the actions.

 They did a musical number and Boston got to play the drums.
 Boston looks bored in this pic...I think it is hilarious! But he really wasn't bored!
I went into Melanie's kitchen and gave Boston his bag of cookies!

                                         A big hug for my big GRADUATE!
                                                      I love my Boston!
 This cute Wright Family. We are all proud of Boston and how well he did in Preschool!
 Boston was happy to have Grandma Shirley there too!
 I held Waylon during the program. He liked to take selfies and push the button!
Melanie and Mikell did a great job teaching these kiddo's. Mikell will be teaching most of the classes next year. The kids gave Mikell fun surprises and treats along with Melanie. I'm so happy she has the opportunity to teach. Melanie is an awesome teacher and will teach Mikell all the tricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment