Wednesday, June 1, 2016

NEWPORT BEACH (BALBOA ISLAND DAY TWO)

May 13, 2016

I was so happy we were going back to the BEACH again! My favorite place! I wish so bad I lived near the OCEAN. I just absolutely love it! Today was much warmer, and we brought Steven because we decided to check out a night early and head back to Vegas after our BEACH DAY. Steven walked around the BEACH and didn't stay with us so much. Geesh! He's a funny, stubborn guy!

Paisley and Remington had a ball. They loved the SAND and WATER and they couldn't get enough! Lytton and Remington dug a huge hole and I was thinking they better fill it back up so someone walking, after we left, wouldn't fall in it. Well the TIDE came in and fill it all up and you could hardly tell that this huge hole had ever been dug! Crazy!
                                                 Diggin' a hole to China!




 It looks like Remi has a black eye...he does! From the cold coals left in a fire pit on the beach!

 
 This cute little busy girl entertained herself all day. She loves the beach!

 I got a few pics of Mom and Steven...only because he didn't know I was taking it.
 


 Paisley with Daddy. She didn't even seem to mind the cold water!
 Steven didn't want to get in the water because he is afraid of Jaws!
                                            My cute 5 month pregnant Ashley!
                                            Me and my sweet Paisley and Lytton
  Have I told you how much I love this place? I really, really do!
                                                   Cute Bastian Family!

                                                                Me and my Momma!
                                           Ashley keepin' the sun off her cute face!
 Two things: 1. Mom is always cold!  2. Look at all the dead shrimp that came up on the beach! Creepy!
 She is hilarious! She has everyone's jackets and towels on her. It was in the 70's but she was still cold!
                                                       Lytton and Paisley






                                                              Me and My Sweet Girl!    
                               Goodbye Beach! When will I see you again?

No comments:

Post a Comment