Sunday, June 5, 2016

PLAYING AT GRANDMA SUZIE'S

May 25, 2016

After Lytton's Graduation Dinner and their Baby Gender Reveal Party, everyone came back to my house so the kiddo's could play for awhile. The boys jumped on the tramp, and played trucks in the dirt, and I got to hold and play with Paisley. What a super fun night we all had!! I am so happy right now and proud of my kids. Life is good!




 Oh my gosh! I love this pic! That sweet little Paisley just owns my heart! This is so cute of Lytton and Paisley!
 Me and Paisley doing another selfie. She just stares at the camera and I haven't trained her yet to smile at it!


I don't know if I will ever be able to bring myself to plant flowers in this bed and take away their dirt for their trucks!

Remington is obsessed with playing with his cousins. He misses them so bad when he goes home. He cried and cried tonight and kept saying, "I want Boston and a Waylon and Kell!" Waylon is becoming obsessed with Remington too and just wants his "Hemington!" Oh I love that they love each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment