Tuesday, January 27, 2015

VACAY IN LOGAN

January 2015

Ashley, Remington and I got to stay in a hotel in Logan for the weekend while Lytton was out of state driving cows to Colorado. We had so much fun. The hotel stay came with free meals. One of the places we went to dinner was the Goucho Grill. It's like Rodigio's with all the different meats and salads. I have never tasted such delicious steak in my life. Now anyone who knows me knows that I am a picky eater, I don't like exotic food and I am not a real meat lover, but this place had the best meats and get this...I ATE WILD BOAR! I liked it too!  I didn't dare to taste the frog legs or anything too crazy. They had really good orange chicken and like I said the steak is the best I have ever tasted. We had such a fun time together. I love staying in HOTELS!! I had a great time spending the weekend with Ashley and Remington!
                                                      Good Morning Sleepy Head!


No comments:

Post a Comment