Monday, January 26, 2015

WORK CHRISTMAS PARTY

December 2014

Every year we are lucky enough to attend our work CHRISTMAS PARTY at the TIMBERMINE. It was a bittersweet PARTY this time because Carl, Steve (our boss that's retiring), and Cyndi and Lesa(they just retired a week before) and so this was their last time with us. We will miss them! But they were so cute and they dressed up like elves and Steve was Santa. They gave each of us a special gift and told something unique about each person. It was a great evening and I am so lucky to work with such awesome people! I love my job!
 I will miss these two! I cannot believe Lesa dressed up like this. It was adorable! I will really miss Lesa. She is one of the most generous people I know. She is fun and she really ran our office. I loved that if we needed something she was our voice and got it done for us! She is really going to be missed!
                                                                     Dawna and Brad
                                                                 Me and Kimberley
 I will miss Steve. He is a great boss. He did a lot to save money for the County. Curtis has big shoes to fill!
  I'll miss Cyndi. She was always pulling pranks, scaring me, flipping elastics at everyone, and socializing with everyone in the County. She will truly be missed. Now who will I go to lunch with to warm up my buns in her car when it's cold outside? Who will I vent to? Geez, I hate that she's retired!
I'll miss this guy so much! Carl is the neatest guy. He is funny and he is so sweet. He always fixed my broken jewelry, and well, anything really. He was such a great guy to work with. I love him so much! Our office will not be the same without him! It was so much fun to witness marriages that he would perform and he was a social butterfly! No one can take Carl Allen's place!

No comments:

Post a Comment