Saturday, January 24, 2015

FALL PHOTO SHOOT

October 2014

I asked Mikell to take a few photo's of my family on the Lagoon Trail. It was so pretty there and we just set up the tripod to get a few FAMILY shots. It's too bad we didn't coordinate our colors for this FALL PHOTO SHOOT!  I think they would have been great if we matched. We had to take photo's quickly because Boston wasn't having any of it. We couldn't get him to smile, and when we got Remington to look at the camera, Waylon wouldn't. Oh, it is so hard to get everyone to look good and be on mark. It made me laugh so hard when Mikell would race to get in line and all of the parents getting their kids to look at the camera and smile. Geesh! Well here are a few of the ones I liked best. We are going to have to reschedule so we all coordinate!
 I love this Bastian Family! Ashley, Lytton, Remington and their dogs Winston and Suzie. Little Remington is my little cuddle bug. He is so social and loves being around people. I can't get enough of him!
                                                             Here is my awesome family!
 I love this cute boy! You never know what you're going to get with this 3 year old, but I can say he is so sweet and full of energy! He is my best Hulk Hugger, and Spiderman kisser!
                                                                    Zach and his boys.
  This was my favorite picture of the day! Waylon is the sweetest, happiest boy! Oh, I can't get enough of this little guy!
                                                       My family. I Love them so very much!
                                                                                 Me.
                                                          I Love this little stink pot!
 I love these little guys like nobody's business! Remington,1, Boston, 3 and Waylon 7 months
 The Wright Family: Mikell, Zach, Boston and Waylon
                         Boston was acting like he was sleeping. Finally he opened his eyes for me!
                                    I love this pic! Waylon giving Mommy great big kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment