Saturday, January 24, 2015

THE BEATLES' LOVE

November 2014

While in Vegas we decided to see a few VEGAS SHOWS. Me, Mom and Joyce went to see CIRQUE D'SOLEIL'S show called LOVE featuring songs from the BEATLES. It was good but kind of weird. I really enjoyed the MUSIC but it was kind of out there like the movie LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND. Very entertaining though. I prefer seeing "O" over this. But I was glad I went. Like I said the MUSIC was awesome and I got me some cool BEATLES cards to go with my collection. The next night we went to see LEGENDS. We were on the front row. My elbow rested on the stage. That was a FANTASTIC SHOW! I am telling you, there are some talented people out there that look, sing and talk just like the stars. Super good!
                                                    Joyce and Mom with the Beatles  
                                                                        Me and Mom
 
                            Trying to take some selfies while waiting for the show to begin
We had a fun night. So happy they came to Vegas with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment