Tuesday, January 27, 2015

OH GRANDMA WHAT BIG TEETH YOU HAVE!

December 2014

Steven came over to show us his newest COSTUME! He wanted me to get a chair and a Halloween Book out for him to act like he was reading. He wanted the kids to come sit on his lap. Waylon didn't mind but Boston was a little nervous.

Steven dressed up like THE BIG BAD WOLF! He wore a nightgown and everything. It was hysterical. He made me say, "Oh Grandma! What big teeth you have!"

I love my big brother, Steven! He can be so funny, clever and creative, until he starts to irritate and doesn't know when to stop and then he just loves to drive us nuts! The world would not be the same without Steven and I am so grateful he's my brother!
                                      Oh Grandma, What Big Teeth you have! The better to EAT you with!

  Waylon just looked up at Steven like what is this?


 This is a funny pic of all 3 of these boys looking up at Steven and listening to him be the Big Bad Wolf!
Boston was scared to sit on his lap but he would sit in front of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment