Monday, January 26, 2015

CHRISTMAS EVE

December 24, 2014

After Zach and Mikell came home from her family party, we opened up NEW JAMMIES (I didn't get everyone matching ones and I am never not doing that again!) and our CHRISTMAS BOOKS, and our FAMILY YEARBOOK. I look forward to my kids opening up the family yearbook each year. I hope it's something they will always treasure. I had some great help this year that made Santa's work easier. Thanks Ashley and Lytton for being such great helpers!
                                          Opening presents. Remi was not quite sure at first.
                               Boston, Kell and Waylon opening their Christmas Eve gifts
 These brown jammies were for the boys. They said something about Moose but I am having a brain fart and can't remember. (It's late and I should be asleep right now!)
 Mikell found these jammies for Lytton. He was delighted! He wore them tonight and he wanted to wear them to Grandpa Tom's on Christmas Day. He wore them to breakfast a few days after that. I was totally embarrassed but he loved it!
 Ash picked out this little nightgown for her. She thought Lytt would think it was funny. It had a duck on it that said "Seducktive"  Get it? :)
 I get each of the little guys a new Christmas book too. Waylon loved opening this package.
                                         Ashley and Remi opening the family yearbook
                                      Zach and Kell looking through The Family Yearbook
 This year's Christmas Book is The Littlest Angel. I love this book. I cry so hard every time I read it.
 They are getting their own collection of Christmas books that I hope they will think of me when they pull them out each year. They know how much I love my CHRISTMAS BOOKS!




No comments:

Post a Comment